Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

2.17.2012

Confessions 02.17.12

I confess that I was a little bitter about this.....


Not that I thought what I made for Brody was over the top, but you know what I mean.


Me: what in the hell are these?!?!
Matt: don't worry about it they are probaby stay at home moms....
Me: .....that send their kid to daycare everyday-I don't think so!
Matt: yea so they can GTL all day (he's such a Jersey Shore nut)
Me: Noooooo, they are PINTEREST moms!!

I better up my game for Easter!!

I confess that if I slip up one meal or snack during the day I throw in the towel for the day.  Yesterday for lunch I chose Jimmy John's over my Lean Cruise so last night after having a delicious meal of cheese raviolis I munched on some popcorn and deer sausage while doing our taxes.

I confess that I was a pageant mom during Brody's pictures.  I pumped him up and told him he would get a new talking Matter and McQueen if he smiled and some coffee (he takes after his mommy about those Frappes).  The lady snapped like 2 pictures and he was like "I get McQueen"  I'm like not yet....I was happy with them, BUT I misread that great Picture People Groupon incorrectly!!  So instead of getting 8 sheets (1 10x13, 1 8x10, 4 5x7, 10 4x6 and 16 wallets) ( I was thinking 1 sheet of each pose), but no I had to chose ONE pose, so I walked out with 32 pics of one pose!  UGH....I reminded myself very quickly why we love Kara so much!


I confess that I can't wait for tomorrow!  I'm watching Loreli and Mom and I are going to tackle 2 2 year olds in Kohls, JCP, Little Gym and Olive Garden!  They were together last weekend and played so good together.....but I'll need to keep an eye on them-I have a feeling that what one doesn't think of the other will!


I confess that I really want to move Brody into his "big boy" bedroom or redo his room now.  I feel like I really only have one more shot at it before he will want to pick out stuff on his own!  Anyone have any ideas on themes?  I was thinking sports or transportation (cars, trucks, trains....)

I confess that I'm super excited to be playing Bunco full time again!!  I really miss those girls and it'll be fun to hang out at least 1x month again!

10 comments:

Ashley Mitchell said...

I was the same way with the valentines. :)

Heather said...

I confess that I'm super ready for a BNO. We haven't all been together in a long time. Winery day? Bunco night? Bunco at the winery?? Lets plan something!!!

sblind2 said...

Agreed!! Let's plan a night in April! I have NOTHING going on in that month yet!

Heather said...

Sounds good to me!

Jackie said...

I tihnk you guys are gonna have your hands full tomorrow...but I think they will have a good time! They did play so well together! I can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

I did chases room in cars and trucks ...target has a cute set.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Adrien said...

Cute pictures! And I like your valentines! I would've thought they were super cute if one of my kiddos came home with that. :)

sblind2 said...

Chrissy that is that YOU? Mrs Wilson....you sound like a teacher or something! =)

Thanks Adrien! He really liked them too! =) AND I signed up to bring fruit snacks for his party and wouldn't you know it....they have buzz and mcqueen ones!