I know it's early, but Heather did hers already-so it's OKAY! =)
- Run the whole thing: I sign up and participate in about 5 races every year and besides the Santa Hustle a few weeks back, I haven't ran the whole race since the Halloween 10k in October 2010!! This year....I'm going to run the whole race - every race!
- Pre Brody Weight: I'm a big slacker....I'm the first to admit it-I really don't like to exercise and still like to snack and shitty like I did when I was 17!!! But, this year I'm going to get down or below the weight I was when I got pregnant with Brody. Just for the record....that's 10 + or - pounds.
- Better Mother and Wife: I really hate to confess this (its not even Friday) but sometimes I act like Kate Gosslin. I freak out over messes and when things don't go as planned, so this year I'm really REALLY going to try to be a little calmer. This by far is going to be the hardest one for me!
- Baby #2: I'm going to THINK about getting off the pill (FYI: it'll probably be way later in 2012...like probably November-ish).
- Potty Training: well, duh.....yes I'm already this, but Mr. Brody isn't! He will be in 2012 though!
- J.O.B.: My goal is to find another job that I absolutely love - like when I was at WCG (if that is possible)