Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

12.11.2011

Holiday Family Photos

Every year (like probably everyone else) I want a family picture by the tree.  This year I especially wanted a great one because my mother in law was going to use it for her Christmas card (she was going to have all the kids take a photo by their tree then put them all on her card-cute, right)  I'm not exactly sure why I thought this year was going to be easy breezy....because NONE of them have been easy.....here's some of the past ones that took  forever to get the perfect shot:







So Thursday I had my mom and dad come over to take the Christmas photo......holy moly!!!

I was the "model" to get our new (to us) camera on the right setting

Um, ok....Brody's NOT in the mood

Fine stand by daddy.....

Ok.....just mommy and daddy will take the picture

UGH.....

WOW, I didn't even realize this one turned out so good!

Our true feelings of the night.....

......and Brody's true feelings....bahahaha

PERFECT....oh wait-MOM.....our head's are cut off!!!!

We bribed him with EVERYTHING!

Add caption


We ended the 2 hour attempt with throwing kisses to mommy!!!

No comments: