- Absolutely amazing!! We had 6 Christmas celebrations in 2 weeks, it was rough but we made it through! After each time we put the gifts away tried to relax a little. We are thinking about doing another Christmas trip this year to maybe WI! We'll see!
- I'm leaving for Disney in 1 month and 5 days! Emily is running the Princess half marathon through the parks and Mom and I are going to cheer her on! I'm not taking Brody, because Matt wants to be there for when he goes to Disney for the 1st time and we don't think right now he'll remember any of it. So I'm going to scope it out so I don't freak with overwhelmness when we do take him!! I've never been, so I'm pretty exciting about going and about some SUN in February!
- Brody's new ride
- So we sold the Tractor....we kept going back and forth, but Brody just wasn't into it. He would chose his smaller four wheeler over the tractor and the thought of $250 just sitting there didn't sit well with us! Matt posted it on Craigslist and we got a few nibbles, but then the closer it got to Christmas it was crazy!! Finally we met an older guy in the Wal Mart parking lot off Telegraph and exchanged the $200! He drove from Columbia, MO alone and was buying it for his 3 year old grandson, so it made us feel good, but it was still sad to see it go. We immediately went to Toys R Us to find a replacement and they didn't have it so we went back to Wal Mart and got this bad boy...
- We had our yearly reviews last week and I was super scared it was going to be an hour of all my mistakes....but it wasn't! It went really good....bring on the bonus!!
- Kinet for Xbox
- So Matt got the Kinet for
Brody ushim for the Xbox for Christmas and Best Buy had the Black Eyed Peas on sale for $20 and I got it! It's so amazing and a great workout! So far I've earned a studded belted shirt, a sweet ass tattoo, some earrings and some converse shoes - my avatar is rockin'!!
- Home Stretch
- This is what my hunting husband keeps reminding me! Only 6 more days a.k.a the rest of the month!! Then it's off to knit picking all weekend....um, I'm not sure which I prefer! I don't mean to be a nag, but my thought of the weekend is using the 2 days off to be productive....Matt's, however, is to relax (you can see
- So on New Years Eve Brody and I were in Red Bud all day and night, so I packed just the essentials....his four wheeler and my Keurig! I'm getting so much use out of this little device - even I'm surprised!! My favorites for far is the Hazel Nut Cream, Apple Cider and Hot Chocolate. I will have to say that I'm a bit disappointed in the strength when I use my travel mug, but it does the job and is saving me $3.89 each morning!
Can't promise when the next post will be - I thought after the holidays things were supposed to go back to normal....but they sure haven't at work - which is good because those 8 hours go by in a blink of an eye!