Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

12.15.2011

Ring a Ding Ding


I know it's early, but Heather did hers already-so it's OKAY! =)
  1. Run the whole thing:  I sign up and participate in about 5 races every year and besides the Santa Hustle a few weeks back, I haven't ran the whole race since the Halloween 10k in October 2010!!  This year....I'm going to run the whole race - every race!
  2. Pre Brody Weight: I'm a big slacker....I'm the first to admit it-I really don't like to exercise and still like to snack and shitty like I did when I was 17!!! But, this year I'm going to get down or below the weight I was when I got pregnant with Brody.  Just for the record....that's 10 + or - pounds.
  3. Better Mother and Wife: I really hate to confess this (its not even Friday) but sometimes I act like Kate Gosslin.  I freak out over messes and when things don't go as planned, so this year I'm really REALLY going to try to be a little calmer.  This by far is going to be the hardest one for me!
  4. Baby #2: I'm going to THINK about getting off the pill (FYI: it'll probably be way later in 2012...like probably November-ish).
  5. Potty Training: well, duh.....yes I'm already this, but Mr. Brody isn't!  He will be in 2012 though!
  6. J.O.B.: My goal is to find another job that I absolutely love - like when I was at WCG (if that is possible)
What are some of your 2012 goals?

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wish we had a job opening here!!

Sarah said...

Ummmmmm I want to get pregnant next Dec/Jan. Pregnant buddddies I think yes!!!!!!!! :)