Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

12.09.2011

Confessions

I confess that I'm super bummed and feel like the black sheep of the Blogger Family because I haven't had time to (a) keep up with your blogs and (b) post any new ones of my own.....and I don't see any free time in my near future!  Sorry gals....please don't disown me!

I confess that once again and could care less about Albert leaving the Cardinals!!  Put it to rest people!  Honestly I probably wouldn't even notice him if he walked by me - I didn't notice Kurt Warner when he walked past me on Delmar one night!

I confess that I've feel off that damn wagon again....the diet/workout wagon that is!  Monday was the day I was going to start P90X and finish it and be in amazing shape by my 31st birthday!  Well that lasted 2 days!!  UGH!

I confess that Matt is buying so much more for Brody for Christmas that I am.  I mean really....he's 2, he practically just had a birthday, I pretty much get him a little something anytime I go anywhere!  The most recent purchase was this .... it looks pretty cool, but we didn't have a Kinet, so we had to get one of those!  At least now I can have some dance parties with the BEP's!!

I confess that I'm a sucker for sad songs....hence the song I posted on Facebook this week!  It made my tear up like no tomorrow, but I still LOVED it!!!  Until I google'd it I didn't know Martina McBride sang it....she is just gorgeous it makes me ill!

Ladies and Gents I promise I'm going to blog about me and Emma's trip to Chicago and last night's failed attempt to take family pictures by the tree!!!


4 comments:

Heather said...

That's it. You're out of the group. No more blogger parties for you.

sblind2 said...

I'm going to trip over my bottom lip when I stand up now.... =(

Jackie said...

I feel the same way...we got Loreli 2 things...a Kitchen play set and slumber sofa. She don't need anything else and she gets so much from everybody else!

Don't worry I have been out of the loop too! House shit is crazy!

Adrien said...

Oh, I think you're forgiven. :)

I confess that sometimes I feel like I'm buying presents just so there will be something under the tree, but honestly...my kids don't NEED anything. And by the time they get gifts from other family members it almost gets ridiculous.