Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

4.05.2012

So What


So I got this clever idea from Cassie and now that I have Pink's So What song in my head I'll share some of my "so what's"

So What if....
  • we're thinking about having someone mow our grass this year....at least I won't have to nag Matt and he won't have to complain that it's so hot and that he hates mowing. 
  • I have baby fever....everyone else is doing it!
  • I spend more time picking out Brody's outfit than mine in the morning - his appearance is a reflection of me.
  • I freak the F out every.single.time I host anything.....I still love it!!
  • I started this post yesterday and am just now finishing it today!
  • I had to loosen up my waist belt after I had lunch at Houlihans....can't let their lettuce wraps lay-oops!
  • if I can't think of anything else.....

Happy Easter Everyone...I'm off tomorrow!! 

    2 comments:

    Sarah said...

    I am the exact same way about the boys clothes!! It's like playing dress up :)

    And..... Brody needs a baby brother/sister before he's 30 Mama ;)

    Adrien said...

    I would love to have someone come and mow the grass! When Eric's home I want to SEE him.

    I'm a hostess freaker-outer, too. Big time!