Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

10.01.2012

Brody is 3!!

Ahhh, yesterday couldn't have went more perfect!!  The food was great, the cake was amazing and the weather oh the weather ........ it was fabulous!!!  Brody's 3rd birthday party was exactly as I planned it!  Matt was a huge help and I only had one little fit! =)  The best conversation of the day went like this (during my tiny fit):
Matt: well if you weren't so particular it wouldn't be a big deal
Me: I'm not particular, I just want it to be perfect as possible

HA!

On to the vomit of pictures .....

Brody's pants were wet when he woke up and he didn't want to put any on afterwards so he didn't ...



He went outside in this get up too ... bahaha

A HUGE thank you to Jackie and her Cricut!!




He was having a BLAST helping me ... don't let that finger fool you!





"thanks for stoppin' by treat bags"
My favorite table of the day!
My mother in law got the cake from Gordon's Cakes in Sparta...amazing!!!


Lots of play time & presents galore!!!




The Dirt Bike!!
Some body was partied out ...... 



Thank you everyone for everything!!  We're so blessed to have such a wonderful family!!  I'm sooo looking forward to the terrible terrific threes!!

7 comments:

Christine Pettijohn said...

That party looks amazing. He is one lucky boy. Love the cake also!!! Can I hire you for Wyatt's next birthday party?

Jackie said...

You are welcome!!!
They really do love each other....Bahaha!!!
We are in trouble!!!!

Heather said...

Been waiting for this post all day!!! Looks like a great party! Good job mom, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRODY!!

Cassie said...

awwww love this! happy birthday brody!!

i heard someone call them the thirsty threes because all you wana do is drink! lol. good luck!

Adrien said...

So much fun! Everything looked great, and I love that cake. Good job, mama!

Sara Simpson said...

Cute decorations!!! Happy Birthday Brody!

sblind2 said...

Thanks everyone!!