Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

10.30.2012

*FAIL*

I've had some *FAIL* moments lately .....

13.1 Sticker:
After my first half I thought "I'm going to be original and get a 13.1 sticker that no one has" so I googled 13.1 stickers and about a million popped up!  I chose this one in clear ... thinking this is really cute, different and it'll look like it's painted on!! The Sunday after the race, my nap and multiple pain meds I went to the car wash to wash my car so I could put that sticker on .... just to realize the print was too light on my tint. *FAIL*.  So, when I was at Big River Running to get my new shoes I picked another sticker up ... it was a round black one .... I wasn't thrilled, because I wanted a girly color, but I got it anyways. Since I still wasn't happy, I ordered yet another one on Amazon - it was pink and clear and it wasn't like one I see all the time! Well it came yesterday and even tho Matt told me "it's not going to show up on the tint" I went outside anyways in the the freezing cold I backed my car in the driveway and tried to take the clear one off - it won't come off - *FAIL*  to be continued .... I'm gonna get that clear one off and the clear pink one WILL show up!!

Brody's Bedding:
Poor Meagan and Jenny I've been going back and forth and back and forth over the new bedding for Brody's new room.  I picked this out right away, but check out the price tag!  $156 for a twin cover and sham .... not even a bed skirt!  I'm not going to even go into all the other ideas I had over this room .... so, Friday Matt helped me chose - "get the bedding" his email read.  So I did ... and that also came yesterday (it was like Christmas at my house) and I looked at the box (it was small).  Its only a twin I told myself .... (still small for a puffy comforter I thought).  I opened tore the box open it was folded pretty tight.  I opened the pillow sham (cute), then I started unfolding the comforter (or so I thought) then I noticed it had cute buttons on one end .... THEN I remembered reading "cover" in the description *FAIL* .... well S.O.B. .... now I need one of these (I mean I guess, right)!!

Pumpkin Seeds:
We finally carved our pumpkins last night .... I spent more time picking out all the seeds so I could roast them!  So I dried them out seasoning them with some dry ranch and seasoning salt and put them in the oven on about 300 degrees for 30 mins .... the timer went off and I took them off to give them a little shake shake and they didn't move .... I forgot to spray the pan *FAIL*.  So, I scraped them off and tossed them with some olive oil .... they ended up turning out delish!!!

So I don't feel like a total *FAIL*ure .... why don't you share some of your own *FAIL* moments (and don't say you don't have them ..... because we all do - some just more than others)

No comments: