Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

11.13.2012

3 year old pictures

On Sunday November 4th we went to Bee Tree Park and had Kara with Bright Shot Photography take Brody's 3 year old pictures ..... we wanted to get some pictures with Grandpa so the rest of my family joined us for some shots.  This was the day where Brody decided to be 110% all boy and not cooperate.  I think at one point I said to Matt (on the edge of tears) "I think we should just get another puppy instead of having another baby .... I can't do this" .... but of course I knew that Kara would some how get some great shots and she did!!  Below are the proofs - enjoy! 


                                http://brightshot.instaproofs.com/enterEvent.php?id=716215
password is Blind2012 (case sensitive)

5 comments:

Cassie said...

his huge smile makes you just want to smile. i love them!!!

Kim Luke said...

He is so damn cute!!!!
Just think how adorable his little sister would be!! ;)

Heather said...

OMG...The ones of him sitting on the rock...killing me. TOO CUTE!

TIME FOR A NEW BLOG LOOK :)

Sara Simpson said...

He is so adorable! Great pictures!!!

Christine Pettijohn said...

So cute!!! Love all the photos.