Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

12.05.2012

Booties

Let's chat about Booties .....

I'm not talking about these .....


...... I'm talking about these

I scored a pair (not the pair above) on Black Friday from Sears for $16, but haven't worn them yet because I don't know how .... here's what I've tried and why it hasn't worked - maybe it would have, but I'm not sure!!

tights and sweater dress - my tights don't have feet in them so part of my ankle showed ..... should I pull the tights down into the booties or is the peek-a-boo ankle OK?

skinny jeans ...... my jeans aren't very skinny around the ankle so they bunch with the booties - is bunching OK or should I tuck them into the booties .... tucking seems weird to me .....

Please teach me how to wear my good deal!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They have leggings with straps that go under your foot to keep them pulled down. I have booties and I have the same problem with my leggings. too short. but you chould get a dark pair of tights and a winter skirt or a sweater dress and wear them with that. The jeans, I wear mine with the jeans out over the bootie or tucked in. i have skinny skinny jeans though so mine dont bunch. but if its just a little bunching i dont see a problem. probably looks cute

Adrien said...

I just got two pairs of these (black and brown) from Kmart online...wonder if they're the same as yours. :) I honestly plan to wear them mostly with regular jeans...I just needed new boots period. But I like the idea of dark tights with them.

Cassie said...

if you decide you don't want these - and they are a size 8.5 - i'll buy them for $20.

i like them with skinny jeans.

and shit when in doubt check pinterest. lol.