Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

12.28.2012

Me A-Z

I never do these type of things .... but this one seems easy!!

A. Age: 31
 
B. Bed size: Queen - shared with a hubby & 2 dogs
 
C. Chore you hate: folding & putting away laundry

 
D. Dogs: 2 - Zoe (rescue - nuf said) Reese (lab)  

E. Essential start to your day: checking all public social apps I have (on the toilet) TMI-?  sorry  

F. Favorite color: Pink 

G. Gold or Silver: Silver

H. Height: 5'7"
 
I. Instruments you play: I don't ....

 
J. Job Title: Admin Assistant. Wife. Mom. Sister.

K. Kids: Brody - 3 yrs old
 
L. Live: IL

M. Married: 2006

N. Nicknames: ummmm ..... IDK

O. Overnight hospital stays: just when I had Brody 
 
P. Pet peeve:  not putting dirty dishes in the dishwasher .... the dishwasher is a perfect place to hide the grossness of dirty dishes! 

Q. Quote:   "Someday I won't be able to, but today is not that day" I need to tell myself that every time I don't want to run!

R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.

S. Siblings: 1 sister
 
T. Time you wake up:  my goal is 4:45a, but sometimes most times its 5:45a 
 
U. University attended: Community College .... pretty sure is isn't an University

 
V. Vegetables you dislike: peas, green beans

 
W. What makes you run late: ADD and OCD .... I always think I have time to do just one more thing .....

X. X-rays you've had: teeth
 
Y. Yummy food: Olive Garden Salad and Bread Sticks
 
Z. Zoo animal favorite: The Lions & Monkey's
 

2 comments:

Lora said...

Love this post! I love that you check them on the toilet...you do better than me, I have to check them before I leave my bed!!

Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Just stumbled upon your blog! New follower!
Follow me back via GFC too?