Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

1.10.2013

I Pee'd ....

.... about 6 months ago those words were music to my ears - now ... not so much!!  Brody's been having accidents on purpose (I think) and it's driving me crazy!!  Matt's been out of a job since early November and has been home with him, but he still goes to school like 3-4 times a week but only for like 3 hours - just enough to get the pre-school stuff still.  At first I thought the accidents were because of all the new Christmas toys - too busy palying, but now he does it when he just sitting there - "I pee'd"  WTF kid .... I've read or heard or just think we shouldn't be punishing him for this, but I don't know. Should we take him to the Doctor?  Do we start the whole potty bribing reward system again?  Is he doing it because his schedule's been off?  Do we punish him?  We've been making him change himself, but that doesn't faze him ....

UGH .... help!! 

4 comments:

Kim Luke said...

Wow that's crazy!!
If it were me, I would probably try the bribing thing. M&M's worked for me. Landon got 4 every time he went on the potty.

How does he feel about diapers? Landon hates them and would freak if I tried putting one back on him.
If he's anything like Landon, just telling him I'm going to put a diaper on him would be enough! lol

sblind2 said...

He still wears pull ups at night, so I don't think diapers would faze him. I told him if he continued he would have to go back into the "baby room" at school ... then he started crying - then Matt was like you can't say that ....

Unknown said...

I potty trained Kayden by asking him a thousand times if he had to go potty and just took him to the bathroom like 15 times a day. Maybe try that? I dont know. that sucks though!

sblind2 said...

I think the MOST frustrating part of it is that he's been fully potty trained since October!!