Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

7.05.2012

Mid Week Update

when is it EVER going to rain.....my flowers look are dead - mother nature is really lacking on watering this year!
Monday
to my surprise my Snapfish order came in (a day early), so I went through the house and update the 2 11x14's, 5 8x10's, and 2 5x7's around our house (immediately....).  I always like to look back at the old pictures of Brody.  I found one when he was 4 months in angel wings and showed it to him and he was like "that is NOT me".... yes it is baby!

Look at those cheeks - I remember getting soooo mad when strangers would come up to be and comment on his cheeks weight
Tuesday
The girls were getting their summer hair cuts, which meant while they were gone I cleaned and cleaned up all the dog hair - I had to dump my vacuum 4 times!! I'm going to admit they look a little goofy with their cuts, but they have to be SO much cooler and I LOVE the lack of shedding!

Wednesday
We packed up and headed down to Steeleville for their "firecracker" parade!  My Mother In Law took some pictures and used this awesome app to put the collages together!!  Brody wasn't really into the parade....he was however into the candy!  He did the same thing he did at the Fireman's ... sat in his chair and unwrapped and ate as quickly as possible!! 


After we all cooled off we had some lunch and headed home.  Matt and Brody passed out in bed and I enjoyed some pool time with Emma and Brian....then when I got in I passed out too.  We didn't go see Fireworks...which was kind of a bummer, but I'm hoping on Saturday to fit some in!!

No comments: