Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

3.16.2012

Confessions 03.16

I confess that......

  • tomorrow I'll officially be "in my 30's".  Speaking of which....tomorrow will be full of this at the end of everything I want to do "because it's my birthday!"  Yes, truth be known....I'm a huge kid when it comes to my birthday!
  • Matt and I have had some deep (but good) conversations lately and I love it!  
  • yesterday the Prada's had me in tears twice.....I'm thisclose to putting my 2 weeks in without another job! I have some nibbles on another job, but it's scary to quit and not have something lined up.
  • Tommy is in the states and I couldn't be happier that he has returned unharmed!!  Cross your fingers that all the troops will soon be home! 
  • I asked for new bras and a Dyson for my birthday.....gosh I'm old!
  • last night while Brody was watching Cars and I asked him if he wanted to vacuum with me.  He's like "YEA".  Matt shook his head and was like "he wants to vacuum, but doesn't want to ride his 4-wheeler....maybe next year I'll be ready to have a girl that wants to go in the woods with me someday!!"
  • on Matt and I's date night last Saturday we went to Chili's and I had some crunchy shrimp tacos-HEAVEN!  Also, did you know that if you check in on Foursquare you get free chips and salsa!


1 comment:

Ashley Mitchell said...

i'm with ya on the age, 31 is NOT fun.