Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

3.22.2012

Tag!

I guess I'm only 1 day behind, but thanks Cassie for tagging me-this is going to be fun!!!
 
 •You must post the rules.
•Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you; then create 11 questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
•Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
•Let them know you have tagged them
 
1.  What's your summer must have?
 
My Pool.  I never grew up with one, but man oh man......I love mine now!!
 
2.  If you could vacation to the same spot every year where would you go?
 
The beach!  I love looking out your window and seeing nothing but sand and water!!
 
3.  If you could only have five apps on your phone what would they be?
 
Ahhh, only 5!?!?!  Gmail, Facebook, MapQuest, DrawSome, WomanLog
 
4.  What is the one thing you can't go a day without?
 
Hugging and Kissing Brody.  
 
5.  If you could pick one Fast Food restaurant to be in your town what would it be?
 
Jimmy Johns!!
 
6.  Explain the worst hair cut you have every had.
 
Well.....I had girl from who was in beauty school cut my hair.  MISTAKE. My hair was pretty long and all I wanted was some layers to take out the bulk.  I had a mullet!   This occurred over a holiday weekend so NO ONE was open....I had to go to Great Clips and even that girl smirked at the sight of it....I'm like it's OK you can laugh!!

7.  If you had to buy one color of skinnies what color would they be?
 
Dark Jean
 
8.  Would you rather only have FB or only have texting?
 
Texting
 
9.  What's your perfect day like?
 
 Get up with lots of energy and go for a run, get everything done around the house (laundry, cleaning, dishes etc), grab a coffee, cook a great supper and chill with my boys!
 
10.  If you didn't have a Dad who would walk you down the isle?
 
My Grandpa
 
11.  What would you do if someone gave you $100?
 
Have Matt take me to dinner somewhere nice
 
I don't know any other bloggers who haven't already been tagged to do this!  But I can give you some links to some other great answers!!  Cassie * Sara * Heather * Adrien
 
 

No comments: