Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

9.24.2011

*Vaseline*

Sorry for the MIA-ness lately......it's been crazy at work and busy in the evenings!  Nothing too too exciting except this....

Thursday, September 22nd

I had a Happy Hour scheduled with Emily and Ms. "we went to SLU and don't spit" (sorry.....I had too) and when I came home Matt was changing Brody and said "this is a total mess"  I looked at the diaper and it wasn't that bad, so I was confused then he explained what happened while I was sipping on 1/2 priced margs and stuffing my face with 1/2 priced appetizers.  Matt was on the couch and Brody was playing in his room (....a 2 yr old in his room alone for more than 5 secs....humm)  Matt said he got really quiet for a while so he went to check on him and found this:



Of coarse he was quiet and playing so nicely, because he was getting into this:



BAHAHAHAHA....(only because I didn't have to clean it up)

It actually all came out and he didn't get is completely everywhere.  Notice his nice furry shirt-yep it was caked with Vaseline!  I washed it on with lots of soap and hot water and beach towels and it all came out

2 comments:

Adrien said...

Hahaha! Yep, it's always funnier when you don't have to clean it up! That first picture is cracking me up. :D

Heather said...

Lol...Go Brody!!! Way to teach Daddy a lesson!!