Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

9.30.2011

Confessions

Head's up....these are some strange ones, but I have to get them off my chest!

I confess that I want to start talking like the Jersey Shore peeps!  Last night when we went to bed I asked Matt if he wanted to smuch!! He laughed because you know why......he's more into the show than I am!!  And obvi he knew what that meant! 

I confess and I woke up around 4am and had to close the window then laid there thinking of everything that could go wrong tomorrow.....to the weather to someone else having my pavilion at the park to finding someone dead in my pavilion and I had to go somewhere else because it was considered a crime scene....I warned you guys-strange!

I confess that I haven't worked out or even went on a walk since last Sunday AND that I've been snacking every night around 9:30. Since Brody is sleeping by that time it feels like my down time and popcorn and cheesy puffs seem to go well with that.

I confess that I feel super SUPER strange looking at Brody's stuff when he pees....it's just that I'm SO excited and want to see it, but feel weird for staring.

I confess that I'm WAY more excited about this birthday party than I was about his 1st....because this time he (kind of) knows what's going on!!  And man oh man when he sees that tractor I just might loose it and bawl!  He's going to love it!!

3 comments:

Adrien said...

I hope you have a GREAT party and none of your crazy scenarios play out! ;)

I confess that I'm the same way with strange thoughts. Last night Grace was crying her head off in her room and then she suddenly just stopped. And I start thinking things like...maybe her hand got caught in the rails and it's going to turn black and fall off by morning. Baha. So I checked on her, she wasn't asleep, and I started the crying cycle all over again....

Meagan said...

Please, please, please let me know if you find a dead body at your pavilion tomorrow!

I confess that there are some days that I don't drink any water whatsoever...whoops! And I'm starting to wonder if the soda is what is causing the heartburn?! However, I'm not willing to stop drinking it to find out!

Cassie said...

i am the same way about henry's junk. baha, so thank you for making me realize i'm not the only one.

have fun tomorrow, it will be perfect!!