Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

9.11.2011

Wild Weekend!

This was by far one of the busiest weekends we had a in a long time!!!  Here's how it played out!

Friday: My mom stayed with Brody all day because of his fever on Thursday and the daycares 24-hour policy.  He was fine all day and only ran about a 99 temp....not sure what the heck was going on on Thursday!  We ordered some pizza and had supper with Gramy.  Then, like every Friday night, I cleaned!  boring.....i know, but I LOVE it!!  It really does relax me!

Saturday:  The whole house was up by 6:30 am.  I ran 4 miles with Emily and Nani, then headed home and those crazy fools pushed out another 4 miles....I stuffed Brody's party invites then realized that I hadn't painted his wooden #2 for his birthday pictures on the 17th.  So I did that....then we headed over to STL to pick up our race packets then off to Monkey Joe's for Davis's 4th birthday party!  I was excited that it was there because I've been wanting to take Brody!!  He loved it!!


I think his favorite was the big slide....he even climbed up all by himself!!



The last time he went up there he sat at the time and wouldn't come down....he would take 1 sock off then throw it down then the 2nd...lil shit!  When he finally did decide to come down he did a total nose dive!!!  He didn't get hurt nor did he cry, so it's ok to laugh!



Happy 4th Birthday Davis!!




Next stop was to Jackson's for his 30th birthday party!  We didn't stay long because Brody was acting a fool and was getting way too close to the pool  and it was freaking me out!!  He had a great time running around with Keegan and Olivia!! 


Look at that attitude from Minnie!!

Matt's brother was in town for the race so he stayed the night and Brody loved hanging out with his Uncle JR!

Sunday: Up at 6:30 am AGAIN.....we went to our 1st 9/11 Heroes Run.  It was for the fallen soldiers, police and firefighters of 9/11.  It was such a great way to start the day!!   Emily ran half of it pushing Brody and JR blew his time and finished in like 24 mins!!  The Marines started the race in formation and chanted the whole time....I never got close enough to them to hear what they were saying, but Matt was behind them for a while and he said it was pretty cool! 







No comments: