Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

6.13.2012

Brody's 2 1/2 Slideshow

It's that time again for me to brag on my kid.....check out his 2 1/2 year old pictures from Bright Shot Photography!!  I'm going to be honest that Matt and I were extremely self conscious about how we looked in these, but our fabulous photographer sent over some kind words last night....things I've never thought of, so I want to share them-LOVE Kara!

"Never ever judge what you look like in reality off of one photo, or even several photos.  It is one angle from one 2 dimensional moment in time and is not an accurate representation of how you look in reality.  Even movie stars practice posing for the red carpet and in public so they can photograph well.  The only person I've ever seen that photographs well from almost every single angle is beanpole Kate Middleton!These type of sessions are the most common for people feeling the way that you do.  Since most of the session is chasing and wrangling the kiddo, I don't have the luxury of arranging the two of you in a way that flatters you.  The majority of the pictures are taken just trying to capture the child's face and smile, and unfortunately that often means sacrificing parents' position for the camera." 
Enjoy!


5 comments:

Sarah said...

1. You made a beautiful baby. Which totally means you have to make another ;)

2. That was very sweet of your photographer. What a doll!

3. I think you looked great! But honestly...I was more focused on Brody. I'm sure you are the only one who nit picks at yourself. Give yourself some credit. You are one hot mama!

Melissa said...

I think Vadyn is in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adrien said...

Amazing pictures! You have a gorgeous family - no need to be self conscious AT ALL. :)

sblind2 said...

Thanks Ladies!!

Christine Pettijohn said...

Those all look really good.