Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

6.06.2012

So What





IF.....
  • I set my alarm at 5:15 am every morning as an attempt to do a quick workout and spend that extra time laying on the couch on FB
  • after waking up from a dream of telling someone to "shut the F up" put a smile on my face....because between you and me - I'd LOVE to do it in person!!!
  • I'm addicted to Tropical Snow's Casper flavor....vanilla and blueberry - YUM
  • I'm passing on the company's night at the ball game....baseball just doesn't do it for me!  :-/
  • I have something planned for a Saturday I'm NOT planning anything on that Sunday & vice versa....I'm refusing to be super busy the entire summer - not happenin'
  • after I finish this apple I'm going to most likely grab a piece of chocolate....
  • part of the reason why I want to do a half marathon is so I can get a 13.1 sticker on my back window
  • I'm over drinking...after my moonlight maddess episode - it's really not woth (and I'm too old)  Tuesday....it took me till TUESDAY to feel normal again! 

3 comments:

Ashley Mitchell said...

moonlight madness....hahahahahahaha

sblind2 said...

Shut it-Ashley..... ;-)

Sarah said...

So what if I take a nap every.single.afternoon I am pregnant and chase after two rugrats 24/7

Not tryin the Casper. Vanilla? Ick!