Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

6.12.2012

GARDEN!!

I got 2 zucchini's out of this bad boy this weekend & probably 8 cups of green beans all together so far!!  I've been sauteing zucchini slices with olive oil and seasonings and we put some in our dehydrator and make chips out of them!  I'm addicted!!
There are tomatoes, lettuce, green beans, peppers, cauliflower, broccoli and peppers

LOOK at the size of the stems....HUGE!  Maybe because I put the whole little seed packet.....I mean that's how I roll - the more the merrier!

our FIRST one....


The 2nd one went to my MIL for her birthday!


2 comments:

Adrien said...

I can see how gardening would get totally addicting! I can't wait to have a place of our someday so I can have a little garden. :)

sblind2 said...

I get sooo excited when I go outside and there'e something for me to pick!! I used all seeds this year since it's cheaper and it was my first garden, but I'll get a few plants next year I think.