Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

5.10.2011

Deployment

So, this morning at 3:00 am Matt's Brother, My Brother-In-Law and Brody's Godfather deployed with the US Army to Afghanistan!!  The day he signed his papers to enlist into the Army it was inevitable that he would be deployed, but I still can't believe the day finally came.  Tommy is the type of kid that  you always have to ask yourself if you can believe anything he says and is full of useless information!  I'm staying positive, but I'm not blinded by the truth!  Please add this special soldier to your thoughts and prayers for the next year!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

OMGosh he looks sooo young :(

I will be keeping him in my prayers!!

Heather said...

Gosh I can't believe how much he has changed! We'll all be thinking about him!

Meagan said...

OMG!! Will definitely keep him in my thoughts/prayers!!

Adrien said...

Hey, there! I just wanted to pop in and say hello from another blogging mommy. :) We have a lot of the same blogger friends, haha. For some reason I thought I had "followed" your blog a long time ago, but I guess not. So I fixed it!

My little brother is also in the service. He's only in the reserves at the moment while he goes to school, but I keep our service men and women in my prayers all the time. I'll definitely be saying special prayers for Tommy!

sblind2 said...

Thanks everyone! Brody where his "My Uncle has your back" shirt today and they were going to pray for him in worship time today!