Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

5.23.2011

Weekend

So Friday I was off and did this and hung out with my family.  Then got some Papa Johns on the way home!!  Yummy BBQ Chicken pizza

Saturday I had to work from 11a-2p and on my way I got a speeding ticket!!  Grrr!!  Luckily my sister can help me out with this one!!  Matt worked on the pool (which is now full and filtering-oh yea) and Brody and I did laundry and got out summer clothes.  We ended the day with some Tropical Snow (Columbia's is great then have top and no top ones-brilliant)

Sunday was the 5k run at the Zoo.  The 5k that I wanted to push Brody in for the first time!!  *sign* I only made it 1 mile then Matt took over.  I was sooooo mad at myself!! Oh well....Brody had a great time.


The rest of the day Brody, Aunt Emmy and I shopped!!  Brody slept the entire time!!  Ahhhhh   Got my Panera Bread and Starbucks fix.  Then something amazing happened.....I actually made a dish (soup) and it was great!!!  I started off with a large can of Cream of Mushroom soup, then added 3 packages of Chicken Roman Noodles to it, a small can of Chicken broth, about 3 cups of water, and some big chunks of Portabella mushrooms!!
 

1 comment:

Adrien said...

So many people at the zoo on Sunday. I'm jealous! :)