Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

6.02.2011

Hello Again.....

.....I'm being a total Blog Slacker lately!  Sorry  Here's a of what's been going on in the Blind Household:

Pool:  We took that nasty cover off a few weeks ago, Matt scrubbed it down and we fill it up!!  Just to realize our pump had cracked!  wonderful. So Matt tried to fixed it, but it didn't hold and it was leaking like crazy.  So we had to order a new pump and waited and waited for it to come (I swear sometimes I don't think free shipping is all what it's cracked up to be)  In the mean time the weather got hot and the algae took off.....so on the Holiday weekend not only do we have a full pool that we can't relax in it's a SWAMP!  The pump finally came yesterday!

Locusts: Those little basters have taking over at our house....and I'm scared to death of them!  They are so noisy and they are all over our trees.  Anyone else have that problem with them this yea??

Grocery shopping:  I used to love going grocery shopping with Brody....he would be such a delight and we could wonder around aimlessly and he didn't mind.  Well......until he realized the grocery store had this:
OMG....I swore I would never push one!  But, on Saturday we went to the store and hopped in and was SO excited I couldn't make him get out.  He beeped the horn and waved to everyone-so sweet!  Until we had to leave.....let's just say I walked out with him literally kicking and screaming!  So we go again last night....I was smart about it (so I thought) I grabbed a cart in the lot and we went in with a cart.  It worked for about 2 mins then he saw them....thank god the deli worker gave him a piece of salami to take his mine off of it.   We're good (even tho he won't sit in the front he sat in the back) until we were checking out.  He saw a little girl get in one!!  The tears and the whining and the trying to jump out happened....I completed ignored him and walked out pushing the cart and carrying him.  Good Times!!

No comments: