Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

6.30.2011

A new leaf

As of tomorrow I'm going to turn over a new leaf!! (I really wanted to do it on Tuesday, but it's always best to start something at the beginning of the week or month)  My goal is not going to lose a certain number of pounds, because all scales are basters and lie to you!

But rather gain this:

And it's not going to be to fit into a certain number on a tag inside my pants, because that is complete Bull Shit too ..... that changes with the color of fabric!!



Honestly this is me every morning:


and I hate it!!!  So I get one of these:
 and it turns into this:

Sorry.....I Googled a pound of FAT
And results are this:

*not a complete true story, but I had to add some "drams" to my blog*

UGH!!  I hate it!!  So that 's why I'm going to change!  I need to! Emily and I have been measuring ourselves since January of last year and on Sunday I measured my thighs, hips and waist - 1 inch everywhere!!! ONE INCH....that's 4 inches!!  I've thought about diet pills, but since I'm convinced (because seriously every other day I hear of someone who went to the dr for something small and came out with cancer) that I probably have cancer floating around in my body and opt not.

WTF is my excuse now......

  • People say water aerboics are great....Um I have pool, do you think I ever once exercised or swam laps-NOOOooo
  • I have so many workout DVDs that Jillian Micheals herself sent me a membership card (not really, but I'm sure it's on it's way)
  • I don't have to be at work until 10 am, therefore I really don't have to start getting ready until 8:00 am, so why can't I get up by at least 6:00 ?!?!?!
  • I have 2 dogs who LOVE to walk
  • I have a kid who LOVES walks
  • I have 2 dogs so I can walk at night (because their protect me....by licking the attacker to death)
So that's that.....I'm F'd up in the head thinking I'm 300 lbs, so maybe I should make an appt with a therapist instead getting up at 6:00 am and live off Frappes!  Ummmm, I'll keep you updated on what I decide!!  =)

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I feel the same way but at the same time I don't do anything about it....ugh its never ending!!!

Sarah said...

LOL. Amen sister!! I totally get you. And even though I JUST had a baby 2 weeks ago, I thought July 1st would be a great time to kick it into gear. But then I realized that July 1st is TOMORROW. And I have Ghirardelli brownie mix in cabinet just screaming at me. What to do... What to do...

Cassie said...

first off i think you look great!!! but everyone has to be comfortable in their own skin. it's truly all about what goes in your mouth. i swear by that. you ALWAYS need to eat, just don't eat till you are full!! that's the biggest part. and walk walk walk. it costs nothing!! and drinking, ugh, i love you beer, but beer or weight gain, i will pass on the beer. you can do it!!

sblind2 said...

Sarah - you should eat the brownies!! I had a Frappe for breakfast yesterday! =)

Cassie - Thank you! I'm not a fan of beer so that's good, but I can drink lots of Bud 55 and not have a hangover and anything else gives me a killer headache for days!