Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

7.01.2011

Day 1

Day 1


This morning was day 1 of my new leaf life!  Not sure if I was THAT excited about getting a move on or what, but I woke up at 5:40 and laid there until my alarm when off at 6:00.  Then I went outside to water the plants and I started pulling weeds (did I ever mention that I have ADD) I had to stop myself or I would have tried to count doing yard work as a morning workout.  Next, I measured myself (that's how I"m going to keep track of the progress)  I measured my arms, waist, lower waist (aka pouch), hips and inner thighs (right where they touch. UGH.).....my total inches was 170.5 inches.  Then I did the Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones.....OMG, I thought I was going to die!!  But, it was a great workout!!  After that, Brody was up so we had breakfast together.  Fiber One and Oranges (BTW is it bad to eat the rind?  hope not, because he ate it)  My lunch and snacks today will be cottage cheese, leftover deer taco meat on rice crackers, baby carrots and hummus.  YUM!

I'll keep ya updated every Friday!  =)

3 comments:

Adrien said...

Good luck!! :)

Heather said...

You are making me feel like SUCH a slacker.

sblind2 said...

Thanks!!

Oh Heather.....this was only day 1, my dear!! =) But, I did pass on a Starbucks today!!