Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

7.29.2011

Day 29

Day 23: Notta
Day 24: Notta
Day 25: PM: Walked a mile with Brody and the dogs
Day 26: Notta
Day 27: Notta
Day 28: AM: Walked/Ran almost 2 miles with the dogs
             PM: did some swiss ball and arm exercises while watching TV
Day 29: AM: Jillian Yoga

I sure wish I would have been more serious about this new leaf thing....there are way too many "notta's"!  I figured I'm probably about 10 heavier than last year....how in the F-U-C-K did that happen!?!??!  I tried on a pair of size 4 shorts today (that fit me last year) and they where tight tight tight....I said to myself why the hell are these in my closet!?!?!  So has I tossed then in the donate pile in the spare room and I called them "fuckers"

I'm begging anyone in the Waterloo/Columbia area to be my workout buddy!!!!  Monday is a new month!!  It's the LAST month of the summer.....I'm going to dig out my "fucker" shorts (blc there are 2 pairs in there) and wear them again!!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

For some reason your posts are showing up on my thing way later than when you post them....like this one just showed up!! Wtf?!

I'm dreading next summer.....I hope I will have somewhat of a decent body after 2 kids or else I'm going to have a lot of things I'm going to be calling fuckers!!

Sarah said...

If I wasn't a lady I would call you a fucker for even thinking about being in a size 4 haha. JOKING. Just JOKING :)

I'm so desperate to lose this spare tire I call my belly, I'll walk to Columbia to be your workout buddy!!! :)