Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

8.01.2011

Butter

I LOVE all types of dogs.  I have no problem with small dogs in fact I have a niece and nephew that are Pugs and another nephew who is a toy Yorkie!  It's totally you provocative to name your dog whatever you want....but hopefully you think/thought about what that name would sound like when you yell for it.  Also, I don't have an issue with the name Butter, but I do think it is somewhat of a feminine name......JUST SAYIN' 
So on with my post......

OR 
  I took the dogs for a walk this morning (after doing Jillian's 30 Day Shred Level 2-go me) and we walk through the neighborhood to the park as usual and we come around the corner and these too Chihuahua's come running down the drive and this guy (about my age) comes running after then apologizing over and over again (he was wearing a long fleece navy blue robe) I'm like it's ok (not really, but at least he was outside with them) so the one little rat was like growling and nipping at Zoe and Reese was barking a bit.  So he picks up the crazy one and tries to get the other one.  HIS name was Butter.  "Come here, Butter"  "Butter, let's go...."  "He just loves dogs so much" (as he was trying to get his dog he was like walking around me chasing the dog and has he would go to pick him up Butter would run away)  In the meantime I'm helping him (REMINDER I'm the one with 100 + lbs of dogs)  So after like a minute or 2 of him calling "Butter"  I finally just pick up Butter and handed him over. *I really home you got a good mental pictures of this * I probably laughed at that guy the whole time while at the park.....BAHAHAHA  What a geek!  In his robe and can't control his 5 lb dog and the poor little guy's name is BUTTER!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Butter? They couldn't go Buster or Buddy?

Sarah said...

I so made sure Luke & Logan rolled off the tounge so when they are teenagers and I yell at them I won't sound like a fruitcake. Ha!

Butter? Odd. Blue bath robe? Freakin weird as hell.

sblind2 said...

super strange!! the dog wasn't even tan! My old boss had a tan pug that was name Butter-it was GIRL!