Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

8.23.2011

1st Birthday Party

So with Brody's 2nd birthday party only 38 days away I wanted to share his 1st birthday party!!

Date: Saturday October 2nd, 2010
Location: Columbia Park
Theme: Sweet at One
(I still have lots of napkins left if anyone wants them)
Weather: COLD & WINDY

We had his 1 year pictures with Kara in Sept:





Kara put this together to in inside with his invites:


On to the big day!  Like I said is was so cold and SO windy!  I, of course, was NOT in a good mood, because all of the table cover was blowing everywhere and the balloons were disastrous!   But looking back at all the photos it turned out to be a great First Birthday Party!!


Jackie's awesome cake!
Nani's cupcake....(that Zoe didn't get ahold of)



"Yumm...."
"I'm going to play drums on my cupake"
"I wonder what will happen if I throw it off....."
"Ummm, who took my cupcake I had"

"I WANT IT BACK"
The presents went great and he was so lucky to get so many great gifts!



5 comments:

Jen said...

it really was a great 1st birthday party! the pictures from that day are amazing! who took all those for you?!?!

Meagan said...

Aww....he looks so little & babyish compare to now!!

I still have that little monkey picture thing hanging up in the kitchen!

sblind2 said...

I KNOW...and he couldn't talk--ahh, those were the days!! kidding! =)

Sarah said...

Awwww, soooooo cute!!!! PUHLEASE let me meet in asap!!!!

I love the cupcake cake!! And I just bought both the boys vests. Love them!! :)

Adrien said...

What a cutie!! His little red nose in the last picture makes me smile. :) And those cakes were awesome!