Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

8.18.2011

(a very late) Weekend Update

So we had a busy weekend...it really started for me on Thursday!  I took off last Thursday and Friday to hang out with Brody and do some fun stuff before the summer ends! 

Thursday we did this
Friday Aunt Emmy was off too so went downtown to have lunch with some old co-workers and visited Emily old place where she worked.  Friday night was BLOGGER Bunco....so much fun!  I think these girls summed it great!! Cassie Adrien Heather Thanks again Sarah for hosting and I'm still thinking of that caramel goodness you made!!
Saturday my alarm went off at 5:45am to go to the Mommy sale!  It was great.  I got this for Brody for $8.00!!
and a remote controlled Jeep that I'm not sure who liked it more...Matt or Brody!  I can tell you one thing Reese HATED it!
Next we hit up Kohl's where my mom got a 30% coupon!  Whoo Hoo for Jackie and I!  They had all the fall clothes 50% off then PLUS the 30%....what a deal!  Brody walked away with lots of long sleeve tshirts and a few sweatshirts!!

That night Brody had a sleep over with Loreli!  They were so cute together!!  They had many first's on this date....a picnic and a car ride! 

Notice their matching PJ's



Sunday morning Loreli was a good girl and slept in....not Brody!  Up at 6:30!  During breakfast I noticed Brody was slipping his waffle on the chair.  Sometimes he slips food to the dogs, but they were outside.  He very politely says "more appie peas"?
Me: did you eat all of your waffle
Brody: uh uh
Yea right....   
The rest of Sunday was so great....Brody napped and I laid out.  Got a little hot so went on a raft-dozed off, then went back to the chair and dozed off .... I love summer days like that and I hadn't gotten one all summer!!!

5 comments:

Kim Luke said...

Great find on the bouncing zebra! Landon has one and absolutely loves it!!!

sblind2 said...

Totally!! He has one at school and at his grandparents and LOVES it!!

Heather said...

Hahaha!! Love that he was sneaking the waffle. But seriously...who doesn't want to eat their waffle?

sblind2 said...

well in his defense it only had a little butter on it .... no jelly or syrup-I wasn't in the mood to clean that up!!

Jen said...

Too cute!!!