Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

8.23.2011

Beauti Control_New Product & August Special


~~~~~~~~~~ New Product Review ~~~~~~~~~~

Wipe away the Summer's harsh skin damage and sun spots with this.  I have always been a sun worshiper, never wore sunscreen and loved soaking up the sun's rays.  Well, my skin soaked up the sun alright leaving me with sun (age) spots.  I started using sunscreen on my face, but the damage was already there.  I recently started using Beauti Control's Cell Block-C Intensive Brightening Elixir.

Description: Unique BeautiControl technology targets surface cells damaged by hormonal, environmental and age-related factors to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and age spots, while our exclusive Tri-C Complex? delivers three potent forms of vitamin C deep into the epidermis for healthy-looking, glowing skin! 

Price: $30.00
Size: 1 oz


I had a pretty bad sun spot on my forehead and on my top lip....making me look like I had a mustache!  Not cool!  I can really see these spots fading after using this product! 

~~~~~~~~~~ August Special ~~~~~~~~~~ 

Save $15 dollars when you spend $75 or more!!  This deal ends August 31st!

No comments: