Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

8.26.2011

Handling the Terrible Twos, Threes, Fours

I received this from my Brother in Law this week....and at first I'm like "oh boy Brody must have really made a bad impression on him in July!"  (I mean I wouldn't have blamed him since Brody was yelling "PA PA" during his Pa Pa's wedding ceremony yikes....)  So, I read bits and peices of the article and it was cute and today I just took the quiz....it was interesting, but I'm proud to announce Brody is:

Two or more B's Your child is typical, with good and bad days. That's to be expected from a "preoperational thinker" (illogical and unable to consider other points of view), which is what all kids are until about age 6.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That was very interesting, thanks for sharing!!

Luke was mostly C's. Of course, that was a given. The kid is so laid back you think I was smokin something while pregnant with him! Now Logan on the other hand, I am going to be holding my breath until he is 18.