Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

8.05.2011

Heinz 57 kind of day

Confessions:

I confess that everytime I run I kind of wish I would trip and fall so I could stop!  opps

I confess that I bought Brody training pants, even though I know we are far from using them, but I was pissed that I was spending $50 on 2 boxes of diapers!! 

I confess that I have no idea what Cassie means when she says "PTL"

I confess that I laugh at my son when he does this:


Seriously:

So I'm driving through Cahokia this morning on the phone and I hear the 18-wheeler next to me honk....I'm like whatever.  THEN he pulls up by me and gives me a wave and a big smile.  I totally gave him a "really?!?!" face then might have mouthed "are you fucking kidding me".  I just ticked me off....what a creep!  I mean if he was maybe Pauly D (right Heather?) standing on the side of the road with a sweating white T-shirt on ..... I might would have waved back .

August Leaf:

I'm so very proud to say that my happy ass has been getting up every.single.day this week and working out AND counting my calories again on My Fitness Pal!!  Hells Bells to me!!!

Day 1: Jillian's 30-day shred Level 2 THEN ran/walked a mile with the pups
Day 2: P90X Cardio
Day 3: Jillian's 30-day shred Level 3 THEN ran/walked a mile with the pups
Day 4: (Rough night, Brody ended up sleeping with us) Pilates
Day 5: Ran 2.5 miles out of 3.0

My Dogs:

I love my dogs to pieces....I mean they were truly my babies before babies baby.  They aren't perfect....they beg for food and jump up on your when you come in the door and paw at you if you quit petting them, but they are so great with Brody!  I haven't gotten a picture yet, but Zoe and Brody play and it's SO FUNNY!  She gets down with her butt in the air and barks at him and you guessed it....Brody gets on all 4's and puts his butt in the air right back at her!  Hilarious!!   Reese is prime example of how Labs are so laid back and perfect for a family with kids.

He started crawling down her on her head!
When he gives her kisses it HAS to be on the mouth....so he grabs her face and holds it still!
Road Trip:

Emily and I are doing this and I'm super pumped about it!  Who else wants to go?!?!  December is a LONG way off and 3 miles is not as bad as you think....plus how much fun is is going to be to run in a Santa hat and beard then party it up in Chicago!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I would totally go just to enjoy Chicago. But if you think I'm running/walking 3 frickin miles, you are smoking crack.

Kim Luke said...

If I can get my @$$ into shape by December, I would LOVE to do something like this!!!

PTL means Praise The Lord, lol

I am so with you on the diaper thing. I really wanted Landon to be potty trained before Layla arrived so we didn't have to pay for 2 kids in diapers... no luck. so my new goal is by the 1st of the year! we'll see!

Cassie said...

PTL - Praise the Lord. Ha, my Dad started saying Praise the Lord all the time so my sisters and I say PTL. Too funny.

Oh em gee that would be super fun! And that Santa suit would probably be perfect running attire considering it's Chicago and it's DECEMEBER!!
Have fun!!
Id on't think I would be able to leave my babies JUST yet.....

Jackie said...

Ha...Loreli does the same thing only on her back and I just walk out of the room and tell her that I am not listening to it....lol!!!

Great job on the leaf...yay you!!!!

I checked out the road trip and that lookes awesome....like so awesome I want to get into running again!