Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

7.26.2011

Chalcraft Creative

Soooo I've been working with someone amazing to create Brody's birthday invites.  I usually use a picture and create something myself on Snapfish or Shutterfly, but I wanted something different this year.  Meet Erica owner of Chalcraft Creative she is awesome!  Her website has some great stuff on it and her prices are so cheap!!!  For 30 invites at 4x6 it would be $24 or for 30 invites at 5x7 it would be $27 and that is designed, printed and shipped!!  WOW, huh?  Here are some samples she came up with for Brody's party!!!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

so cute!!!!

Heather said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the 3rd one!!!

Sarah said...

"Dump Everything" Adorable!!!

Are you ready for a 2 year old?! Ahhh :)

Adrien said...

Oh my gosh, you can't go wrong!

Matt said...

I like the first one.