Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

7.08.2011

Scentsy Warmers *FOR SALE*

I really REALLY like the Scentsy warmers, but my house does not.....since I really don't have anywhere to put them out of Brody and the dogs way....I'm selling my warmers!  Let me know if your interested!
Mid Size Warmer Hatteras $15 (reg. $25)



Full Size Warmer Caldera $20 (reg. $30)

Mid Size Warmer Jadestone $15 (reg. $25)
Plug In Warmer $8 (reg. $15)
Full Size Warmer Boho Chic (Top is broken, you can get a replacement for $10) $10 (reg. $30)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sarah, no wonder you don't have room. You have a surplus of warmers haha. I will buy the plug in one if someone hasn't called dibs on it yet. I regret not buying one at the last party I was at!

sblind2 said...

LOL, it's yours!!
I'm pretty sure you live down from my mom so email me and we can set something up...I'll in RB tomorrow