Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

7.20.2011

*Job Opening*

Job Description:

Wanted someone to come to my house every morning around 9:30a-9:45a to make the beds, close the closet doors, put my straightener away, fix the couch cushions, pick up toys & laundry, clean up the occasional hair ball in the corner of my kitchen so my house is all in order when I get home from work! 

Qualifications:
  1. You must be OK to pick up my husbands dirty boxers, socks, pants and shirts from the floor
  2. OCD is a PLUS
  3. Ability to remember the small pillows go on the love seat and the large pillows go on the couch-DUH!
Benefits:

You will get the sense of accomplishment by knowing that you help the children of our future....because I will be a happier mommy.  You will also help decrease the divorce rate, as I will be a calmer wife.

Only serious applicants, please!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

ha a refreshing dip in the pool afterwards should be the benefit. too funny.

i think everyone wants one of these. and yes just about 15 minutes is all it takes. i mean i could make it 30 minutes if i added sweeping and dusting. lol.

sblind2 said...

Good thinking about the pool, but if your out there anyways you could water by ferns as well!!
And during the winter months I would offer a cup of coffee in my new K-Cup (which is on my Christmas in July list)!

It never seems like I have that extra 15 min in the mornings!!

Matt said...

Eliminate your 15 minutes from Facebook right when you wake up and you should be good to go!

sblind2 said...

OR....I could just NOT make your lunch everyday! Ever thought of THAT one?!?!?