Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

7.08.2011

Day 8

Here's a little update and all my BS excuses:

Day 1 started like THIS and ended with pulling weeds and swimming laps!
Day 2 I rested
Day 3 I did a 20 min Swiss Ball workout
Day 4 I did a 40 min Swiss Ball workout
Day 5 AM-really tired from the weekend; PM-I was on the phone working until 8:00 and was not happy (Matt bought be Rollo's and a Coke Zero to help me feel better)
Day 6 AM-I was tired from being up late the night before; PM-.....well I haven't worked out since Monday so......
Day 7 AM-Same as Day 6 PM; PM (shit I better do something I have to blog about my progress tomorrow) I did a Pilates Butt & Thigh workout and a Jillian Kettlebell workout
Day 8 AM-Jillian Yoga

Maybe I should keep you fools updated daily!!  =) 

1 comment:

Jackie said...

You are doing way better then me! So WAY TO GO SARAH!!!