Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

7.07.2011

Blogger Bunco


Have you ever played?  If not, have you ever wanted to try it?  Do you like winning stuff and hanging out with friends and eating?!?!? 

Let's have a Blogger Bunco Night!!!  What do you say?  Usually how Bunco works is that everyone puts in $10 and the winner can walk away with like $45 bucks (it's only happened to me once or twice) BUT....let's make a  twist on it?  Everyone brings a gift card to somewhere worth $10 and puts it in an envelope so the winners don't know where the gift card is for!  Fun, huh (it was my idea....lol)  =)  I know the summer can be very hectic, so why don't we plan a date in August......I'm litterly free every weekend in August! And I can host at my house if you want.

Email me (sblind2@gmail.com) if your interested then we can see if we need to get other players

7 comments:

Meagan said...

You know I'm in!! I'm free all of august too!

sblind2 said...

um....please follow directions and send me an email =) Kim did! LOL

Meagan said...

Good for Kim!!

Sarah said...

YESSSS!!!! I have ALWAYS been secretly jealous of all the "Bunco Groups" around town. GREAT idea :)

Cassie said...

I'm in!! Even though I'm not following directions. I will e-mail you tomorrow. I am a Bunco Virgin!!

sblind2 said...

YAY!! Sarah what is your email address?

Sarah said...

seroscow@gmail.com