Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

7.26.2011

a WHAT is in our garage

So yesterday morning when Matt left for work he found this:


My first thought was when it the last time Yadi was at the house-hehehe  Matt's like something is in here.....a kitten or a raccoon or something!!  Since I was so curious and hoping it was something like a kitten that we could keep I left this on the floor of the garage:

I totally forgot all about it yesterday until I came home and still saw the pile there.  Darn...no kitten!! So I grab my purse and walk in the garage and see this right by the stairs:


I freaked the frick and frack out!!  I ran into the house and was jumping and OMGing a lot!!  Matt's like we must have just walked by it!!  So he's like I'm going to trap it.  I didn't want him to kill it so we kind of moved stuff around and our little furry friend came out.


He was cute, but he was not happy!!!  He was hissing at Matt.  So we got a rake and gently moved him out of the garage and wished him luck!! 


He was pretty weak and thin....Good Luck little buddy!

1 comment:

Heather said...

OMG...ick. Those things give me the heeby jeebys.