Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

7.22.2011

Day 22

This week is better!!  I've been using this app I downloaded on my phone and I love it!  It's called Women's Log.  It's really for fertility planning, but it has lots of other options you can add daily (I add a note everytime I work out) ..... Pshh, guess how many times that pink heart is on my calendar?!?!  Um, I'm married, work full time and have a 2 year old-you do the math!  One time I showed Matt the calendar and he asked what the icons were and he's like we need some more hearts!!  hahahaha

  
Then I can see my progress of the month:


Day 15: I did one of those Skinny Wraps that everyone is talking about.....um, I didn't lose any inches.  Rumor has it that you can lose up to 5 inches after doing on of those things, but I didn't!  Maybe it was the homemade pizza I ate and the cupcakes my Mom sent home with me!
Day 16: AM: Ran 2 miles with Emma .... she only yelled at me 2x!!  Sarah I'm surprised you didn't hear us....we stopped by your house and had this conversation:
Em: what do you got (we have those Nike bands that tells us distance)
Me: 1.94
Em: not far enough....lets go to Madison Street
Me: NO
Em: come on
Me: NO, I'm done
Em: well I'm going
Me: Whatever
Day 17: PM: Swam a few laps, but nothing to brag about
Day 18: AM: Walked a mile with Brody
Day 19: AM: Jillian Yoga
Day 20: AM: Swiss Ball
Day 21: AM: Kettle Bell
Day 22: AM: Pilates Buns and Thighs

2 comments:

Heather said...

I broke out in a sweat just reading that. I'm good for a few months now. Thanks.

Sarah said...

Haha, that's awesome!! Emily is hardcore. Once I get in a little better shape, I'm gonna have to go on a run with you!!

I bought a skinny wrap the other day..it BETTER work. ughhh!!