Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

6.02.2011

CoUpOnS

Ok so every time that Extreme Couponing advertising, Matt's like I just don't understand why you don't do this?!?!  I'm like hello because I don't have time....it takes times, planning, (ugh) and Math!!!  But I have jumped  on the Target + Manufacture Coupons train and I love it!!  I always do it with Diapers (because I HATE wasting my $$ on them) SO this week I got a coupon book from Target so now I have to find Manufacture ones to match them!  =)  I looked yesterday and didn't have that much luck.....any of you have any inside?!?!?

4 comments:

Cassie said...

you tell me how you got that target booklet and i will tell you where i get my manufactureres coupons from. lol.

i am the SAME way though with couponing. i use it mostly for laundry detergent, diapers, wipes, and just small random things. i have YET to leae the store with something FREE yet, but i am working on it.
honestly though it does not hurt to buy the sunday paper and clip the coupons!! do you following www.hip2save.com? she is really good about couponing and breaking it all down for you.
good luck!!

sblind2 said...

I"m not sure how I got that booklet. It was a baby coupon book....I'm sure they got my name when I registered.

I do follow hers-she's good!

Sarah said...

I get the booklets too! I think they get your name when you go to the Motherhood store or something? Because after both pregnancies I end up getting all these coupons AFTER shopping there.

sblind2 said...

Well I haven't been there for a while-LOL