Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

6.22.2011

Almost 2 weeks....WITH PICS

....good lord I haven't blogged in almost 2 weeks (hope I still have followers)

Here's what's been going on in a nutshell:

The concrete project is DONE!!!

Josh did that design free handed  


Brody's farm SLIDESHOW is DONE too!

I caught the lil princess of the house bathing by the pool.....



I surprised my mom with THIS this last week (She's only been asking me to make one for about 6 months now) It was great...Tuesday when she came over I had Brody bring out the book for her to "read"  Of course she cried, so I know she loved it!  I wasn't too impressed with Snapfish, tho.  It was hard to fit the pictures in the layouts.  I wish I could have made my own layouts!  Oh well, I'm still happy with it!

Brody kept going back and forth from the dog basket to his toy box and I was wondering what the heck he was doing....
Poor kid needs some blocks I think!!!
Other than that.....not much going on!  I planned my first all employee meetings last week and it went off without a hitch!!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

You have a software that will let you do that and so much more!...You need to try it out! You will love it!!!

sblind2 said...

I KNOW I KNOW....I haven't even opened them!! Because I know it's going to take forever to load all my pictures on it! =(

Jackie said...

Yes...but you will love it after that...just do small project at first and then go from there! Trust me!...Also I am makeing Loreli a family book like we talked about the other night! So excited!