Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

6.02.2011

Memorial Day Weekend

We had such a great holiday weekend!!!

Friday: notta, went to Wal Mart (Yippy)

Saturday: We had a wedding in the evening and one of Brody's favorite teachers from the old daycare was going to come watch him.  We got all jazzed up and headed to the city to the most amazing old Catholic Church....it was beautiful!  Then the reception was at the Botanical Gardens-super nice!  They also had a complete open bar and my drink of choice was vodka and ruby red grapefruit juice!  Yep (you guessed it) I had way too many of them! 



Sunday: We went boating with some of Matt's family and Brody got to have a sleep over and his Great Grandparents house.  We took Matt's 21 yr old cousin and he decided to keep up with her the whole day drinking (I still felt like crap from the night before so I was the DD)  It was a blast tho!!  Very rarely do I see Matt drunk (probably blc I'm drunk), so it was hilarious!!   It was one of the kind of drunks where he's was like take a picture....they are so cool with the sunlight shining though them....for the love of god they are yager bombs!!


Monday: Well since I'm 30 now I still felt a little hungover!  Matt felt A LOT hungover and couldn't eat anything.  We BBQ'd anyway, but didn't eat much!

No comments: