Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

6.24.2011

Confessions

I confess that when I have to do errands at work I get my 1000+ calorie Starbucks Frappe first so I'm done with it before I go back to work, so no one knows I drink 1000+ calorie Starbucks Frappes! 

I confess that coupons don't save me money they make me buy stuff!  Example: I had a $1.50 huggies little swimmer coupon from Huggies & Target....save $3.00 I should buy them!!  BUT.....I don't' need them because Brody has a reusable swim diaper.

I confess that I love to spend $$!  I don't even care if it's toilet paper.....I like to buy stuff!!

I confess that I spanked Brody this morning and really feel bad about it.  I don't want to spank him (not that I think poorly of anyone who does spank their kids), but I don't hit my dogs to discipline then so why would I want to do it to my kid?!?!  I was on my swiss ball doing sit ups with a weight and he came on top of me and pulled my hair (those little hairs on your hairline)  It hurt so F'n bad!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and hope you see you a the good 'ole Fireman's parade!! 

No comments: