Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

6.10.2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Holly B Jeeze!!  Look what I got:


Thanks Meagan for the award and the compliments about my blog!!!  I have to admit I was getting a little bummed that everyone else's blog that I follow was getting one and I wasn't!  But....now I have one!! Whoop Whoop!

So here's the 7 random things about me:
  1. I don't know what my natural hair color is.  I've been dying it since grade school!  It used to be bleach blonde, but now I perfur it dark.....I like to think it makes my eyes stand out more and when I feel old I highlight it.....it's highlighted now!  LOL 
  2. Spiders-HATE them!  I'm so scared of them I don't want to even kill them.  Maybe because I got bit by one on my butt and my side....2 constitutive summers when I was younger!
  3. I never had a dog growing up and sometimes I still look at my 2 beast and think "gosh I really have 2 dogs living in my house"
  4. (You probably already know this, but....) I love to clean!!!  One year for Valentine's Day Matt got me a new vacuum and it was the best gift ever!!  He left me a note and was like I spilled some granola on the floor and didn't want to wake you to clean it up, sorry.  I'm like big deal...."ZOE!!!" When I left that morning he asked me how I cleaned up the granola, I said called the dog over.  What I was supposed to do was use the new vacuum to clean it up!!
  5. When Emily and I were growing up her fav color was purple and mine was pink.  Even now I think twice about buying something purple, because it's "her" color!
  6. I'm not a chocolate fan.  I mean it's OK, but I would take vanilla cake and ice cream over chocolate anyday!
  7.  I think since I have this award I should probably style up my Blog....if I can figure it out!! (Heather you might be getting an email!)
I'm going to pass the award to Stacy at Two Adults, Two Kids and a Highchair she is a super MOMMA!  She has 3 kids all under 6 and she stays at home with them!  You deserve this award!! 

No comments: