Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

5.09.2011

NY&Co Belts

So a few weeks ago my friend and I went shopping at NY&Co and I got this (the purple one):

I thought it was super cute and great for spring!!  Well I was wrong....it doesn't have a bucket on it and it just had a hole and a little metal thing to keep it together.....not great when your chasing around a toddler or BREATHING!  He kept coming undo ALL.DAY.LONG.  I was PISSED!  So I returned it and got this in Pink:
It was pretty similar as far as the closure, but it had a loop, so I figured it was stay together....nope!!  I'm wearing it today and when I was wrestling with Brody to put him in his car seat it came undone...when I walked into his school it came undone, and when I tried to leave him with his teacher it CAME UNDONE!!  Completely furious!!!  At least the loop keeps it from fall off and people thinking "gosh she should lay off the Doritos."

No comments: