Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

5.02.2011

Ahhhh, Monday!

It was a great weekend!!  We didn't have any plans (which rarely happens), so we just hung out as a little family allllll weekend!! 

Friday we went to South County for some errands and Matt got to experience how Brody does not like to sit in the cart anymore!!  As Brody and were meeting up with Matt in the Mall I realized that the escalator was down....so I had to walk into Sears and use the elevator....I was pretty annoyed by it since I was carrying a 25 lb kid, so I was huffing and puffing.....and guess who was mocking me.  I was so funny!!!
Saturday we got Brody a hair cut, we swung by the park and did some yard work.  That night I meant some old coworkers in the CWE for dinner and (much needed) drinks and Brody got to go to Hooters for the 1st time with Daddy!
He didn't want to leave the park.....
Yesterday we went to breakfast, Wal Mart and Rural King....got lots of stuff that we didn't need and nothing that we really needed.  The chicks are still at Rural King and if you stand on the right side the smell doesn't make you gag!!  Brody almost "hugged" the head off one of them! I got my Mother's Day gifts (for the Grandmas) done and I can't wait to show you.....but my mom reads my blog, so you'll have to wait until they all get 'em!  They are going to be so stickin cute tho!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Awww...he's getting so big!!

Ashley Mitchell said...

One time Zack was throwing such a fit when he and Eric were leaving the park, two strangers came over to make sure Eric wasn't a kidnapper. LOl. Kids.