Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

4.29.2011

T.G.I.F

So I know I'm a big fat Blog Slacker lately, so today is going to be a catch all kind of day!

* I learned on Wednesday that a) I'm a hypocrite b) can no longer tan in tanning beds.... let me explain:  Those girls in the place I tan at are little brats.  They are all super tan and not friendly to the older crowd aka ME. I went in there one time and she gave me a coupon for lotions and packages.  I kindly took it and looked at the expiration date and very nicely said "you know I'm not going to use it so you can keep it for someone".  Her reply, "you have moisturizer, and accelerator?" "Yes I do" "And you want to just stay in Level 1 bed" "Yes I do" My god....I wanted to say, the only reason I'm in here is because there was  Groupon!!  ugh.  So the next time I went in there one of the most non-friendliness girls was smoking right outside the door.  How in the world can I be a hypocrite about that when I used to smoke?!?!? She was outside puffing away chatting on her cell and was like "I gotta go I have people coming in" Geez, sorry I'm coming in and giving the place you work for business so you can afford your cigarettes!  After I left that session I looked in the mirror and I had sun spots all over my face....I reminder to myself that I'm old and get sun spots now!!

* Last night I ordered some of Brody's new pictures from snapfish and got one hell of a deal!  First I had 50 free prints because my Father In Law created an account with my invitation!  Then since I wanted more of a great deal I Googled snapfish coupons and found a 20% off coupon.  So I got 51 4x6's, 11 5x7's, 6 8x10's and 1 11x14 for a whopping $35!!

* I swear the week after I turned 30 I got a free subscription to RedBook in the mail! At first I'm like WTF (my mom used to get that)?!?!?  But now I like it and renewed it!  =) How did I got from Cosmo and Glamor to RedBook?!?!?

* So at my job I have to do quite a few personal errands for my boss.  Some people might be like ... "omg really?!?!"  I don't mind it one bit!  Like this morning I had to run by their house on my way into the office.....great for me because there is a drive thru Starbucks literally on my way AND when I go past the brewery usually the Clydesdales are out....it's a great way to start off a Friday!

* This weekend is going to be GREAT!!!  why you ask....because I have NO PLANS (besides Saturday night for dinner).  I only have 2 things on my agenda.....clean the inside of my car and get the flowers figured out!  Ahhhh

* Today is Brody's last day at his Daycare because Monday he starts at a Church one.  So, I wanted to bring a little something in for the teachers and his friends.  Of course I wanted to get a personalized cookie cake and I of course dropped the ball and didn't order it until um, yesterday at 5:00pm.  It was a simple order I will miss you in green and blue and make some of the letters backwards so it looks like a kids wrote it.  They said they would have it ready by 6:00-PERFECT.  Perfect until I went to pick it up!!  OMG it looked like shit AND I said backwards....NOT upside down!  She put a "!" in the word miss.....  I'm totally not one to complain....I hate doing it because I don't like to be called out when I mess up at my job.  But I'm it was bad.  I told her that I was hoping for more icing....so she tried to fix it (it looked worse) .... finally I'm like "I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to get something else."  donut holes it was.....

No comments: