Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

4.14.2011

Beauti Control


So in case you didn't know this about me....I'm a Beauti Control Consultant.  I started using BC when I couldn't afford this anymore....
I LOVED Arbonne, but it was pricey!! 

Beauti Control I think is just as good and about half the price!  They have skin lines from 20's to 50's, acne line, sensitive line, (my fav).....Anti Aging products, makeup, Men's products, !!  This is my hands down favorite!!
Micro Abrasion....it takes that dead layer of skin off your face!  

If you want to learn more about Beauti Control let me know!  =)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Sarah, can I get your email address so you can tell me more about Beauti Control. I am possibly interested in trying it out but have some questions and concerns. thanks!

sblind2 said...

my email address is sblind2@gmail.com

Thanks!